For this list, I’m looking at my favorite mobile games of all time. There’s not much more to say about that, so without further adieu, here we go!
5. Sims Free Play – I don’t actually play this game anymore, but I still think it’s a great games. There is lots to do to keep a player entertained for hours. I stopped played because once I maxed out levels, things became a little tedious and I felt like I spent too much of my time playing.
4. Merge Dragons – Like merging things? Like dragons? Enough said.
3. Merge Magic – I’m putting Merge Magic a bit ahead of Merge Dragons, even though they are basically the same game, because there’s something about the colours and the creatures in Merge Magic that I like just a little more.
2. Candy Crush Soda – There are several candy crush games, but my fav is Soda. Not sure why exactly, but if I’m in the mood to crush candy, Soda is my candy crushing of choice.
- Charm King – this was the first match 3 games I played on an Iphone and indeed one of the first ever mobile games I ever played. I may take breaks from it from time to time but I always end up going back.
What are you favorite mobile games? Do you play any these? Let me know in the comments below!