I saw this on Captivated~by~Fantasy‘s blog and thought I would give it a try, so here we go:
1. What was the last book you marked as ‘read’?
The Second Empire – Monarchies of God #4 by Paul Kearney (my review here). Not the best book I’ve ever read but not the worst either.
2. What are you currently reading?
Ships From the West – Monarchies of God #5 by Paul Kearney
3. What was the last book you marked as ‘TBR’?
Grudgebearer by J.F. Lewis
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yup. Most books get rated a 3. It has to be really good to get 4 or 5.
6. Are you doing a 2017 Reading Challenge?
Yes, I’ve participated since i joined Goodreads in 2015 and have set a goal of 100 books each year.
7. Do you have a wishlist?
I suppose you could call it a wishlist. it’s more like a list of all books in a series that i bought the first book for, plus i mark releases in the calendar in my phone.
8. What book do you plan to buy next?
Kamisama Kiss Vol. 22
9. Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?
“There is no knowledge that is not power.” This is actually from a Mortal Kombat game i played as a kid but it stuck with me.
10. Who are your favorite authors?
L.J. Smith is by far my favorite author. She wrote the kinds of books I wanted to read when very few other people were. If you choose to read any of her books, make sure you’re getting the stuff she actually wrote, not the new books that were written by other authors “based” on her works.
11. Have you joined any groups?
Yes, i joined a few and created one of my own: Fantasy and Manga Lovers Unite